We have an immediate opening for a Brand Designer with Leoforce.
Position: Brand Designer
Brand Designer duties and responsibilities
Brand Design Lead
Leoforce is the leader in recruiting technology. We empower recruiters and hiring managers with the tools they need to truly understand people. Our flagship product, Arya, is the world’s first and foremost AI-powered recruiting platform. Designed to be a recruiter’s best friend, Arya uses intelligence and intuition to recommend ideal job candidates so that recruiters can focus on building quality relationships and hiring the best employees.
The Leoforce brand is evolving quickly to support a growing product portfolio and a rapidly evolving industry. We need a creative, flexible, experienced Brand Design Lead who can help us reimagine our brand visual identity as we take on additional challenges and deliver brand new experiences to our audiences.
We’re looking for a designer who can translate brand and marketing strategies into compelling designs that draw audiences in while clearly communicating our message. Applicants will be expected to create and lead conceptual explorations, establish design solutions, mentor design staff, drive agency engagements, and ensure consistent implementation across all marketing touchpoints. Our ideal candidate is an adventurous creator, an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic collaborator, and a proactive problem solver.
How you’ll make an impact at Leoforce:
- Own the strategy for crafting, evolving, managing, and promoting our corporate brand visual identity across all audience touchpoints (color palette, typography, logo, illustration style, photography style)
- Lead an amazing and energetic team of visual designers
- Promote design best practices and principles across the marketing organization, with a focus on mobile-first design
- Drive the development of marketing collateral across a variety of formats including static and animated display ads, social promotions, video, email, customer presentations, infographics, brochures, white papers, datasheets
- Collaborate with the Product and UX teams to make sure the product experience is aligned with the brand
- Manage internal corporate assets including email signatures, presentation templates, email templates, and other digital communication tools
- Lead the production of short-form promotional videos, customer testimonials, and tutorials (animated and live action content)
- Drive the physical application our brand identity on company SWAG and event booths/experiences
- Consult on the redesign of website, webpages, and web content based on our brand strategy and visual identity
- Manage relationships with digital partners, creative agencies, and print production vendors
Location: Raleigh, NC (all work to be performed remotely until office reopens)
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or similar major)
- Minimum of 8-10 years design experience in agency/design firm, or in-house design team
- Experience leading, mentoring, and motivating teams
- Solid understanding of typography, color theory, and composition principles
- High level of proficiency with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision)
In addition to the requirements above, a highly successful candidate will have:
- Professional portfolio with visual design experience across brand visual identity and various marketing collateral
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong conceptual thinking, design execution, and executive presentation abilities
- Collaborative approach to design
- Strong appreciation for marketing best practices and brand/VI guideline development
- Highly-motivated; Able to self-direct and prioritize while balancing multiple projects
- High degree of flexibility and ability to pivot quickly when new challenges are encountered
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : Raleigh, NC (all work to be performed remotely until office reopens)
- Experience : 8+ years
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!