Brand Marketing Manager
Our team is growing, and we want an energetic, self-motivated, and most of all CREATIVE Brand Marketing Manager to join us!
The Brand Marketing Manager position is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our brand and messaging across all marketing assets and channels. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various online, print, and in-person touchpoints.
This is an office-based position in downtown Raleigh, NC.
- Responsible for brand(s) growth, success and completion of all company targets
- Translate strategic business objectives and messaging into creative concepts and deliverables
- Ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals across all product lines
- Provide support to team members, researching, preparing, and drafting documents
- Collaborate with leadership, marketing team members, product management, and sales to write, design, layout, and prepare all brand creative works
- Apply marketing best practices across all brand channels and initiate opportunities for growth.
- Implement brand strategies, marketing initiatives, brand campaigns, and media strategy to increase brand awareness, grow market share and ensure consistent messaging across all brand impression/touch points
- Provide strategic direction and copy/short-form content for website and marketing collateral. Collaborate with product on content development and marketing services for implementation and execution
- Define and oversee accurate usage of brand identity and provide brand guidance for the organization assuring brand integrity and consistency
- Provide up to date status and timelines for all pending projects
Coordinates projects to meet objectives, budgets, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques
- Collect, analyze, compare and report on projects across all mediums
- Maintains current files, folders, inventories of department documents
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 6-12 years
The Must Haves
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proactive ownership of all aspects of the role
- Past work either as an in-house marketer or at a marketing agency, focusing on B2B marketing. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- Business acumen and savvy
- Project management experience
The Good to Haves
- IT industry and/or SaaS product experience
- Website creation
- Ability to lead and motivate others as an individual contributor
- Desire and commitment to grow
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!