We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Representative with Leoforce.
Position: Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative duties and responsibilities
The Role Business Development Representative
We’re looking for an entry level go-getter who wants to learn be a part of a company with game changing technology and offers massive opportunity for financial gain and professional growth. You are excited to learn the ropes, have the diligence and determination to get the job done, show your smarts and ability, and move your way up the sales ladder. You will learn about sales and marketing tactics, techniques and strategies; and execute them on a daily basis.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities
- Prospect target companies and generate leads interested in learning more about our company and the business impact we deliver.
- Proactively and continuously seek new business opportunities in the market
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and any/all other means to accomplish your personal and our company goals
- Work closely with sales, marketing and the rest of the team to uncover opportunities, set meetings and drive sales
Business Development Representative Skills and Experience
- 1-2+ years of sales experience and preferably BtoB sales environment
- Smart (both kinds), hungery to learn and succeed, strong and polished communicator and writer
- You are tech savvy and curious about technology
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : Raleigh, NC (all work to be performed remotely until office reopens)
- Experience : 1-3 years
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : email@example.com
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!