We have an immediate opening for a Client Success Manager with Leoforce.
Position: Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
Leoforce is looking for a remote Client Success Manager who is pro-active and solution-minded to manage assigned accounts. Success in this role will require initiative, empathy, curiosity, and undertones of salesmanship to be a champion for the customer experience and their growth. Our ideal candidate would be highly-organized and quickly develop a strong understanding of our platform and service offerings.
The Client Success Manager will engage in client communication when onboarding new accounts, hosting and conducting group trainings on the platform, fielding inquiries, distributing analyzed reports, collecting and distributing feedback, all while ensuring the timely and successful resolution of open support tickets. Internally, you will work with globally-distributed departments daily, so you must feel comfortable interacting with teams in a mix of cultures and time zones (this role does not require time spent outside of standard US business hours).
Client Success Manager duties and responsibilities
- Learn the ins and outs of Arya to demonstrate the value Arya offers to our platform users
- Develop a trusted relationship with assigned accounts as the primary point of contact
- Responsible for pro-actively delivering exceptional client service through email, phone, and screen-share meetings
- Own your book of business; focusing on client and product success, and revenue growth: driving retention and upselling
- Implement cross-functional onboarding workflows, create communication schedule, and establish timelines or expectations
- Discover a client’s unique requirements and then analyze key success metrics to ensure we’re delivering value throughout the partnership
- Ensure the timely and successful resolution of all support tickets from assigned accounts
- Document and update customer records in Salesforce
- Collaborate with team members to assemble and communicate quarterly reviews
- Manage account health and identify opportunities to improve product offering
Client Success Manager Qualification
- You are empathetic and creative when it comes to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to thrive in a results-driven environment; strong work ethic
- Proven ability to successfully communicate with and lead multiple accounts with attention to detail
- Previous experience in any or each of the following:
- a customer-facing, account management role, or other relevant experience
- recruiting, sourcing, staffing, talent acquisition, or other relevant experience
- SaaS (Software as a Service), technology software company, or other relevant experience
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks – strong time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Teams or similar instant messaging tools
- Ability to work well with others with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- Base salary + Commission opportunities + Quarterly Bonus opportunities
- Health and Medical benefits available – Leoforce coverage level based on individual selections
- Unlimited time off. 7-days in a row required, per year, after year one.
- Quarterly and Annual professional reviews
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : Raleigh, NC
- Experience : 3-8 Years
- Required Skills: Account management, client management
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : email@example.com
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!