Do you love working with cutting edge technology? Join the Leoforce team in our mission to revolutionize the recruiting industry. We’ve built an AI tool to help recruiters find the best candidates for the jobs that they’re working. At Leoforce, there is no limit to where your career can go or what you can earn. If you’re ambitious, goal-oriented and looking for something more from your job, apply today to join Leoforce’s innovation revolution.
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 1-3 years
Responsibilities of the Client Success Manager would include
- Own a book of business responsible for client/product success and revenue growth
- Quarterback all activities related to client success for key accounts
- Work with Sales Reps to ensure a smooth transition through training and onboarding
- Understand and demonstrate value to the client
- Manage account health and identify opportunities to improve product offering
- Collaborate internally with sales and engineering to improve operations, scope new business opportunities and identify areas for strategic growth
- Drive client retention and up-sell. The more the client grows and the longer they
- Demonstrate value and assistance to ensure pilot accounts convert to annual agreements
- Up to 25% travel to visit clients and attend conferences
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and can use best judgment to make fast and efficient decisions. As a startup, we’re flexible, agile and we love to learn. We believe in getting to know each client and understanding their unique needs. We aren’t just looking for anyone, but someone who will go above and beyond for our clients. You are extraordinarily empathetic and you love interfacing with people.
- You are self-managed, resourceful, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Preferred previous experience in staffing or recruiting
- You are empathetic and creative when it comes to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients
- You love wearing the sales hat as well
- You are collaborative and able to work across teams and functions
- You have your Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years in a direct client facing role/client success at a technology or software company
We are really looking for is someone who is “down to try anything”. We love the whole idea of going against what others are doing and being OK with it.
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Hyderabad office!