We have an immediate opening for a Client Success Representative with Leoforce.
Position: Client Success Representative
Roles and Responsibilities & Primary Duties
- Own a book of business responsible for client/product success and revenue growth
- Quarterback all activities related to client success for key accounts
- Work with Sales Reps to ensure a smooth transition through training and onboarding
- Understand and demonstrate value to the client
- Manage account health and identify opportunities to improve product offering
- Collaborate internally with sales and engineering to improve operations, scope new business opportunities and identify areas for strategic growth
- Drive client retention and up-sell. The more the client grows and the longer they Demonstrate value and assistance to ensure pilot accounts convert to annual agreements
- Up to 25% travel to visit clients and attend conferences
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and can use best judgment to make fast and efficient decisions. As a startup, we’re flexible, agile and we love to learn. We believe in getting to know each client and understanding their unique needs. We aren’t just looking for anyone, but someone who will go above and beyond for our clients. You are extraordinarily empathetic and you love interfacing with people.
- You are self-managed, resourceful, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Preferred previous experience in staffing or recruiting
- You are empathetic and creative when it comes to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients
- You love wearing the sales hat as well
- You are collaborative and able to work across teams and functions
- You have your Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years in a direct client facing role/client success at a technology or software company
- We are really looking for is someone who is “down to try anything”. We love the whole idea of going against what others are doing and being OK with it.
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : USA
- Experience : 1 – 3 years
- Required Skills : Business Development
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : email@example.com
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!