We have an immediate opening for a Content Marketing Manager with Leoforce.
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Create four free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Practice and promote inclusive writing practices that are respectful and welcoming to all audiences
- Create various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, datasheets, blogs, emails, web copy, etc.
- Manage, develop, and implement a blog and social media strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers, and other industry experts to ensure quality and consistency across all content mediums and channels
- Copy edit contributions from cross-functional teams
- Partner with digital marketing to ensure web content, including blogs, is search engine optimized (SEO)
- Continually update existing content to ensure accuracy and relevancy
- Creatively repurpose pillar content for use across digital and print media
- Manage editorial calendar
- Partner with our agency on public relations (PR) and analyst relations (AR) activities, including presentations and contributed articles
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures and industry best practices
Content Marketing Manager requirements
- Impeccable English writing skills – samples required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum five years of experience in producing content for the web specifically and channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building online audiences
- Experience with search engine marketing (SEM)
- Knowledge of marketing automation and reporting systems, Pardot preferred
- Experience in producing smart calls to action (CTAs) according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Excellent time-management and planning skills
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently and work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Strong work ethic and collaborative attitude
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : Remote
- Experience : 5+ years
- Required Skills: Webcontent writing, marketing, SEM
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : email@example.com
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!