Digital Marketing Project Director
The Digital Project Director is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy and leading the digital marketing team. The role is centered around three core areas of expertise and responsibility: people leadership, digital marketing, and project management.
This includes the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Marketing Project Director, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Digital Project Director duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implement digital media strategy and campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation and deployment of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies
- Develop and monitor paid advertising analytics metrics, ROI, and KPIs
- Recommend strategies and methods for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and implement new projects
- Lead and motivate a dynamic team of digital marketers
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 10-13 years
Digital Project Director requirements
- Prior experience as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Prior experience with visual communication methods
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
- Hands on experience with project management software
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Very strong expertise in SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with enterprise-grade CRM and marketing automation software
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team leadership skills
The key needs for this position are:
- People leadership – manage and lead through motivation, positive reinforcement, and solid example.
- Digital marketing expertise – expert in foundational and creatively experimental digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Project management – hands-on experience with project management tools. This person would own keeping our projects on track.
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!