Lead UX Designer
We’re building something amazing! Our technology is shaking up the recruiting and staffing industries, and we need an additional UI/UX designer to help in our growing portfolio. We have a high high-energy, yet relaxed, culture and are really into having a team mentality, so we’re looking for an open-minded and collaborative individual. You are a passionate designer and a self-starter, comfortable with tackling all of the UX steps from user research, exploration and concepts, prototyping and user testing, to launch. If you are driven, enthusiastic, hard-working, and want to put your creativity to work, we want to hear from you!
Please note that this position is located full-time in our Raleigh, NC office. and is therefore not suitable for remote candidates.
- Own the user experience on our products. Be relied on to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that provide intuitive experiences for our users.
- Champion and effectively communicate design ideas using sketches, user stories, wireframes, mockups and prototypes in a cross-functional team environment.
- Aid the UX team and product manager to drive product features from concept to final implementation, based on the UX goals and priorities decided by the team.
- Present and communicate design work in a clear, confident, and professional manner; explain the rationale for design decisions.
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 6-12 years
Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A professional portfolio with interaction and visual design experience across brand, web, mobile and native apps.
- 5+ years In UI/UX design
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities in both visual and interaction design.
- Understanding of branding, and how it should resonate in application design.
Knowledge and Tools
- Deep expertise with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and inVision or similar prototyping tools.
- Excellent communication skills, and are comfortable having discussions with engineers and executives.
- End User knowledge and be an advocate of the user, but also know how to mesh business considerations into the design goals.
- Skills in performing Task Analysis, writing up Use Cases and User Stories, and be able to analyze usage data and gain insights.
- Desire and commitment to grow
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!