We have an immediate opening for a Partnerships / Alliances Manager with Leoforce.
Position: Partnerships / Alliances Manager
Partnerships / Alliances Manager duties and responsibilities
The Role Partnerships / Alliances Manager
We’re looking for an entry level go-getter who wants to learn be a part of a company with game changing technology and offers massive opportunity for financial gain and professional growth. You are excited to learn the ropes, have the diligence and determination to get the job done, show your smarts and ability, and move your way up the sales ladder. You will learn about sales and marketing tactics, techniques and strategies; and execute them on a daily basis.
Partnerships / Alliances Manager Responsibilities
- Establish a systematic/ strategic process for partner outreach and relationship management
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with key targeted partners in our industry
- Coordinate with the public relations team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Taking part in networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
Partnerships / Alliances Manager Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Psychology is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability towards productive networking
- Should be a team player and ready to wear different hats as per need
- Strong understanding and Knowledge of the HRT industry
- Well-versed with various software/ERP such as Salesforce and Microsoft office, ppt
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : Raleigh, NC (all work to be performed remotely until office reopens)
- Experience : Minimum 5 Years
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!