If you live & breathe engineering by solving not only engineering problems but are passionate about building state of the art products that help billion+ job seekers and employers, then welcome to Leoforce.
Leoforce is the very first company to launch AI / robotics in recruitment and is on a high-growth trajectory. As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for utilizing predictive analysis to strategize, problem solve, and implement informed approaches to enhance our products and create accurate, duplicable results.
As a valued member of our team, your analyses will guide all company processes, you will work closely with leadership team and receive a highly competitive salary. Unbridle your potential and join Leoforce ‘s innovation revolution.
Skills: Python, Tensorflow, Natural Language Processing , Machine Learning, Neural Networks
What you will be doing,
- Developing statistical or Deep-learning approaches to problems at scale.
- Looking for talented engineers with interests in Machine Learning, Deep learning & Data Science
- Build amazing products; you will shape the future of our products and your career as well
- Design and implement deep learning, information extraction, probabilistic matching algorithms and models
- Research and develop innovative, scalable and dynamic solutions to hard problems
- Use the latest advances in NLP, data science and machine leaning to enhance our products and create new experiences
- Be a valued contributor in shaping the future of our products
- You will be part of our Data Science & Algorithms team and collaborate with product management and other team members
- Be part of a fast pace, focused agile team
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- Strong mathematics, statistics, and data analytics
- Solid coding and engineering skills preferably in Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Proficient in Elastic Search, Mango DB and Python
- Experience working with Unstructured Data, NLP algorithms coupled with Deep Learning
- Ability to mine large unstructured data sets
- Strong experience using Tensorflow
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Experience: 2+ years
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Hyderabad office!