We have an immediate opening for a Product Manager with Leoforce.
Position: Product Manager
Product Manager duties and responsibilities
Research and Analysis
- Research and analyze market conditions
- Identify key competitor and consumer trends
- Articulate market requirements and opportunities
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
- Work with research regarding product development
Product Planning and Management
- Determine product specifications
- Define the long term strategy of the product and create product road map
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies
- Determine product packaging solutions
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Oversee product development
- Manage and communicate with cross functional teams
Leoforce is the leader in People Intelligence. In the world or work, we believe that people are more than just a summary of career accomplishments and carefully-selected keywords. Each person is a unique individual, driven by a variety of inspirations, aspirations, and historical influences.
And we develop technology that empowers talent acquisition professionals and their organizations to truly understand people, identify the best fit for each unique role and engage with that talent seamlessly whenever and however they prefer.
We’re the company behind Arya, the world’s first and foremost AI recruiting advisor. A platform designed to be a recruiter’s best friend and the competitive advantage organizations need in the war for talent. Arya layers artificial intuition on top of predictive analytics and proprietary deep machine learning models to identify the best talent and provides the tools to focus on engaging and building quality relationships with those ideal candidates.
Our CORE Values:
High Performance – our employees bring their best, each and every day
Integrity – we hold ourselves, our employees, and our partners to the highest standards
Freedom of Thought – employees are encouraged to be inquisitive and imaginative
Respect – we value diversity in all forms – ideas, beliefs and backgrounds
- Location : Raleigh
- Experience : 3+ years
- Required Skills: Product life cycle management, Product strategy, product roadmap
Get in touch
Interested candidates please hit the apply button! Additionally, you can send your updated profile to Sreevally Pasumarthy
- Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headquarters : 500 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC 27603
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!