Leoforce is the pioneer in deploying Artificial Intelligence (AI) within the recruitment industry. Our goal is to deliver an unbiased, data-driven experience that humans are incapable of creating on their own – empowering staffing and talent acquisition organizations to find the candidates that are the best fit for each job on a timely basis. During the past five years Leoforce has designed and developed our flagship product, Arya, the world’s premier Machine Learning-based candidate sourcing platform. Arya is used by recruiting professionals across the globe within small staffing firms, Fortune 100 companies, and global Recruitment Process Outsourcing businesses powered by thousands of recruiters.
We are currently seeking a Solutions Engineer and Projects Manager who is passionate about Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that customers fully embrace. You will provide disciplined project management techniques to lead the design and integration of our Arya candidate sourcing solution with our client’s third-party vendor recruiting software, including Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), and Recruitment Marketing platforms using industry standard Application Programming Interface (API) techniques. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with clients and prospective clients to design the corresponding business processes and integration data flows and developing comprehensive responses to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 3-5 years
Responsibilities of the Solutions Engineer would include
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teams with varied goals to achieve business results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to proactively interface with clients, third-party software vendors and internal sales, client success, and software engineering teams.
- Collaborate effectively with Leoforce clients, third-party recruiting software vendors and the Leoforce software engineering, client support, and product management teams to design optimized API-based integration solutions.
- Consistently deliver high quality API-based integration solutions with third-party software vendors that lead to delighted clients and consistent annual subscription license renewals.
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to educate clients and prospective clients including conducting product demonstrations for key enterprise prospects and clients.
- Fully engaged with our Client Success team to ensure to the best of our ability that we maintain very satisfied client solutions resulting in case studies and prospective client referrals.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and can consistently exercise sound judgment through timely and efficient decisions. As a growth stage entrepreneurial business, we are flexible, agile, and embrace continuous learning. We believe in getting to know each client and understanding their unique needs, goals, and expectations.
- Two to five years of relevant project management experience of consistently delivering results on time per plan, preferably within technology businesses or organizations.
- Relevant experience researching, analyzing, and designing technology solutions, preferably with SaaS platforms.
- Experience interacting with software engineering teams that develop RESTful and SOAP APIs with JSON, XML, CSV, text, and industry standard document file formats.
- Experience with Salesforce is desired.
- Organized, driven, and resourceful with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of working with multiple SaaS B2B software products.
- Minimum of one to three years in a direct client facing role at a B2B SaaS business.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects successfully and efficiency.
- Extremely collaborative and enjoys working across multiple teams and functions across our global offices.
- Empathetic when it comes to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- Enjoy wearing a sales hat at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!