We are looking for an experienced and passionate Front-end Developer to join our marketing team! As a Front-end Developer at our company, you will be responsible for front-end development of all of our digital assets and properties, including creating and managing WordPress websites and hosting services.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects including hosting services and e-commerce
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design within our themes and incorporating necessary plugins
- Serving as the in-house expert on web best practices, mobile-first design, and latest front-end web technology
- Working with SEO team to ensure all pages are optimized and follow best practices
- Collaborating across the marketing team to ensure that web properties support a comprehensive lead generation program that drives significant revenue
- Building assets such as HTML landing page and email templates for use in marketing automation
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 4-8 years
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Commitment to effective project management, respect for deadlines, and cross-functional communication
- 4-8 years of experience in designing internal websites with clear information architecture, navigation, and content
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities
- Highly motivated and self-directed, able to prioritize while balancing multiple projects
Get in touch
Leoforce, Tower A, 1st Floor, Ramky Selenium Karvy Fintech, Plot No: 31 & 32, Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakram Guda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
Landmark: Opposite to Franklin Templeton Campus back gate
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!