We’re building something amazing! Our technology is shaking up the recruiting IT industry, and we need an additional UI/UX designer to help in our growing portfolio. We have a high high-energy startup culture and are really into having a team mentality, so we’re looking for an open-minded and collaborative individual. You are a passionate designer and a self-starter, comfortable with tackling all of the UX steps from user research, exploration and concepts, prototyping and user testing, to launch. If you are driven, enthusiastic, hard-working, and want to put your creativity to work, we want to hear from you!
- Be relied on to translate user needs and business objectives into designs that provide intuitive experiences for our users.
- Champion and effectively communicate design ideas using sketches, user stories, wireframes, mockups and prototypes in a cross-functional team environment.
- Aid the UX team and product manager to drive product features from concept to final implementation, based on the UX goals and priorities decided by the team.
- Present and communicate design work in a clear, confident, and professional manner; explain the rationale for design decisions.
- Location: Hyderabad, India
- Position Type: Permanent
- Experience: 2-4years
Skills and Experience
- A professional portfolio with interaction and visual design experience across brand, web, mobile and native apps.
- 2-4 years In UI/UX design
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities in both visual and interaction design.
- Expertise with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and inVision or similar prototyping tool.
Be an advocate of the user, but also know how to mesh business considerations into the design goals.
Get in touch
Leoforce, Tower A, 1st Floor, Ramky Selenium Karvy Fintech, Plot No: 31 & 32, Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakram Guda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
Landmark: Opposite to Franklin Templeton Campus back gate
Meet our team!
More about us.
Sourcing at its best.
We are a passionate team daily breaking the barriers of average thought processes to disrupt the recruiting space with AI technology. Join us in our Raleigh office!